1) Uniform density
2) Uniform binder distribution
3) Excellent flexibility
4) Good transparency
5) Low MOQ
1. Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat-Powder Binder:
Powder Strand Mats are unwoven fabrics consisting of randomly distributed chopped strands held together with a powder binder.
Compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy and phenolic resins.
Widely used in hand lay-up, filament winding, compression molding and continuous laminating processes.
Application: various panels, boats, bathroom equipment, automotive parts and cooling towers.
1) Uniform density ensures consistent fiberglass content.
2) Uniform powder distribution ensures good mat integrity and little loose fibers.
3) Excellent flexibility ensures good mold ability without spring back at sharp angles.
4) Fast and consistent wet-out speed in resins & rapid air release reduce resin consumption.
5) Composite products have high dry & wet tensile strength and good transparency.
2. Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat-Emulsion Binder:
Emulsion Strand Mats are unwoven fabrics consisting of randomly distributed chopped strands held together with an emulsion binder.
2) The mats feature good mat integrity, good unwinding, easy cutting, little loose fibers and no flying fibers during handling.
3) Excellent flexibility ensures good mold ability with no spring back at sharp angles.
4) Fast and consistent wet-out speed in resins & rapid air release enhance molding productivity and mechanical properties of the end products.
Any query or interest, please feel free to contact us.
We are always ready to serve.